Wednesday, December 2, 2009

8 degrees.

Safe to say the walk home tonight was...well wait, long's not really the word. But it did kinda irk me that the HOP wasn't running and kept me in the below-freezing temperature longer then I would've liked.

I woke up pretty nicely this morning. Antrho class gave more interesting perspectives about early Homo Sapiens. I did math HW in the UMC, and Cristina (whom I originally met at Alyssa and Alex's house next door )came over and talked with me in the midst of my failed efforts with the problems I was working with. It's been the second time she's stopped and talked with me there. She's attractive, older, and seems like a really nice girl. It was nice talking to her again, and I got her phone # before she left. Math class was the beginning of disease flow chart models. I ate Cheeba Hut for lunch and then had my Mod. Lit. class. I did notes at Norlin afterwards, and then I met with my group for J. Am. Int. in the professor's office. The rest of the evening was spent dabbling at my math project (still pretty lost on that one) and finishing my SLHS notes. I also spent some time thinking about Xmas gifts. While I waited for the bus tonight, I ran into Bryce and had a good conversation with him while we futilely waited for the HOP to show up. I ended up taking off after a good half-hour at that stand.

Caca pasa. Tomorrow's already jam packed. I'm having some negative attitude to tomorrow's funk band rehearsal, but I need to get over it and hold my obligations, if need to be a good friend and person more then anything.

Boy oh boy. I might not sound like I enjoy all this work right now, but thinking about it, I am learning a lot. That's important.

-c

No comments: