I really don't care how busy everything is right now. I am finding out more and more that to always remain curious is to always be in search of learning something new every day.
I had the intentions of getting a good amount of sleep last night, but at one waking moment, I had an "oh shit!" moment upon the realization that I had homework to do for class. I hit up Norlin early in the morning, and the hw didn't take too long. There was a review sesh for SLHS, and then I went and played some trombone for a little while. Afterwards, I hit up Cheeba Hut for a sub, and then I went and got ready for my radio show. I didn't feel like I played very much music that I was into, but I guess I tend to have pretty satisfactory shows most of the time anyways these days. I walked with Bethany from the music school to rehearsal at Macky, and we read the rest of the student arranging charts for a while. Professor Davis ordered over twenty pizzas from Blackjack for the band, and we had a giant gnosh-down after rehearsal. I spent some time studying at the UMC for the rest of the evening, but I decided rest, sleep, and contemplation would be a better call for the rest of tonight.
And yeah, the more I think about it, the more I just want to get more energy every day to keep doing what I should be doing right now. I've said it before, but I really feel that this year and this semester have really been successful to me, and it just keeps getting better at the moment.
-c
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment