I woke up a little late today, and after breakfast, it was off to the UMC again for study time. I reviewed a lot of Anthropology and SLHS notes, and at times I was distracted with looking for gifts for Xmas online. I still don't really know what my siblings or my parents really want. After studying in the UMC atrium for a while, I went home, and then went to Sunflower to get some food. I played some piano, and then I cooked dinner, some simmer sauce with tofu and vegetables. It was a bit watery. I watched some America's Funniest Home Videos with Daniel, and then we Smashed it up for a while. I then resumed studying, which involved carefully rereading The Visit once again, and then I redid my math review for tomorrow afternoon's final. I also called Cristina to set up another date this week, but even after all the finals business is over, she might be busy with her massage therapy clients. Other then drinking a lot of tea and making a lot of butter with Andrew and Larry, finals weekend is still booming on me and many others.
I can't wait to go to Watercourse Foods this Friday. I haven't even planned on such an occasion, but I think I'm going there this Friday, no matter what.
-c
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment