Skipped a couple of days. Some less time with the internet seems to be a good thing.
What's been going on since this semester ended?
*Drunken debauchery with Cookie and the guys on Thursday night
*Snowboarding with Cookie on Friday
*Watercourse Foods in Denver with Cook and Daniel and Catie Friday night
*Big hike to Bear Peak yesterday
*Reading, coffee shoppin', playin' music
I spent a number of hours today at Amante, doing some notecards from the Jicarilla dictionary, and then doing some more transcribing of various parts for "Son of Sam" by Elliott Smith. For some reason, there were a lot of parent and little kids coming in while I was there. I came home afterwards and spent some time Smashing it up with Daniel. I also had a brownie with Andrew, and it took a little while to get going, but I definitely felt it tonight. I spent a ton of time messing around on the piano, guitar, and Ableton for the evening. Since then, it's been a whole lotta nothing...some vegging, some TV, and some time online. But really, it feels great to be just doing a whole lotta nothing for once.
I think I'm spending a lot of time thinking about Cristina lately, and how much it's bugging me that she doesn't really call back. But then I click back into the moment and realize that I shouldn't overreact to such a short period of time.
Moral of the story: your body and mind can really fuck with your emotions.
-c
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment