Tuesday, December 1, 2009

H to the izzO, V to the izzA!

I'm starting this note to say that Jay-Z's albums, circa 2000-ish, are fucking LEGENDARY.

I woke up kinda slow this morning. I got to my SLHS class and almost felt it useless to take notes because I have so many to catch up with. I went home, grabbed my computer, and then went to Amante to have an extended note-writing sesh for the afternoon. After a while, I was at home eating a vegan hot dog and reading some of Come With Me to Babylon for a while. I had jazz rehearsal later on, and before that, I dropped some $$$ off for rent this month. Rehearsal itself was LONG...all we did was sight-read charts for the jazz pedagogy students. I worked out afterwards and had a killer set that destroyed my upper body. I hadn't done pull-ups in a while. I walked home, showered, and then got dinner ready with Andrew. We pulled out the vegan stroganoff again tonight, and Taylor and Lauren came to join the rest of the household for a family dinner. Good times, and the food was delish as well. Only comment is that I could've thinned the sauce some more.

I keep thinking about the amount of work in proportion to the amount of time in the weeks ahead, but hey, I'd rather stay healthy then stress about everything so bad.

That said, it's bedtime. G'night.

-c

No comments: