I spent the evening not doing my paper for the Moynihan report for Afro Am because I decided to clean and rearrange my room instead. Somehow I was reading about reducing stress online in order to recognize the "globus hysteria" sorts of sensations I might have right now, and doing this seemed like a better idea then staring at a computer screen analyzing and regurgitating data.
That was kinda the gist of this morning's class and Race/Gender/Science. It was definitely a BS paper. I might try to rewrite it and email it to Dr. Martinez with the notion that it is not a work I am proud of. I went to Abo's afterwards and ran into Britain and Ana. I miss those two as neighbors. On my show today, the second one for pledge drive, I had a lot of energy and a "shit-free" attitude. I made just under 150 total watts, so it was a good show. Jazz rehearsal afterwards was another good moment, and by time I left, I came home, tried to eat a burrito, went to Sunflower for groceries, and then came back home to do aforementioned rearrangements.
So it being so late now, at least the room looks nice. Maybe that should help remind me of not having that "stress" in my life...
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment