Today felt like a slow day. I woke up to Charlie coming over to take a look at the fire alarms, and afterwards Andrew and I went to Target and then over to Robb's Music to play with the instruments. We jammed on some synthesizers and had some fun with a microphone being run through all sorts of effects into an amplifier, also with a loop pedal, and definitely we got some ideas brewing for further pursuits. I bought a phantom power source to finally run my microphone into my loop pedal. We went to Whole Foods afterwards for some dinner groceries, and we made some spaghetti with some sauteed peppers and mushrooms and Morningstar vegetable crumbles, complimented by some steamed broccoli and toasted bread with sauce and mozzarella cheese. The evening was pretty much spent fooling around with the loop pedal and trying all sorts of things out. Cook also came down, seeking some time to talk and clear his mind, so we went to IHOP to discuss philosophies and memory while downing pancakes and stuffed french toast.
Now my stomach is a little angry at me. Oh well. I definitely need the calories.
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment