Today was interesting. I did not have class in the morning. I went to Brenda Romero's office and had an enlightening talk about cultural relations with music in school and practice. After that, I dawdled around the music school before going home for a short while to clean the house. After some food and cleaning, I went back to school for trombone studio, and then back at home, the piano was finally transported to my house...only to be realized the only way to get it into the house would be through a raised bed and through the balcony. Shitty. I had to tell them off for now, and I am unsure I can even have the piano in the place right now. Oh well. I did kinda rush the decision, but I just do not want to treat Bobby like a piece of shit for the deal I had with him. Anyways, the evening was spent rearranging the room some more and wasting more time and procrastinating. At least I was finally able to enjoy my dinner I cooked last night. And the living space looks AWESOME.
Ay. Tomorrow HAS to be a work day. Maybe if I REALLY just think about getting my shit together...
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment