Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pushin'.

Awake this morning, there was a random guy spooning one of Curtis' houseguests on the futon in the living room. Awkward.

Theory was somewhat interesting, and aural skills was just some more class exercises. Somehow my hour warm-up got dissipated way too fast, but my lesson still felt ok. Critical thinking was more presentations, and Afro Am Family was cancelled, so I got to go to QDoba for lunch and work on my composition. Writing class was fine, and then I was on air with Alisha and Ryan for a couple of hours. The Pendulum concert afterwards was pretty cool getting to listen to all these student compositions and inspired me to keep going with my writing. Andrew's rehearsal in Grusin today was a hard end to an already really long day, but at least the pieces we are playing for him are coming together. Sunday's recital should be interesting. I ended up getting QDoba AGAIN with him afterwards, and after watching South Park, I am ready to crash.

I will have probably two hours to write a paper tomorrow for Race/Gender/Science, but it is a "short story" sort of assignment.

Why oh why do I make so many obligations?

-c

No comments: