Today was a slower day. I woke up late, and after some messing around on the piano, I biked to the Southside Walnut Cafe to have brunch with Sarah G. I had a delicious green chile/tomato "Santa Fe" quiche with some pancakes, and she had a garden chicken spinach wrap. We had some good conversation, but she said I should hang out with her again sometime when she is not hungover. I biked home afterwards and spent the afternoon vegging out. I cleaned up my room and did my laundry, and I also had a nap in there as well. I also spent a lot of time listening to Wilhelm's renditions of Beethoven as well with the CD set I purchased, and I still can not stop listening to No. 30 in E major. Something about that key, I guess. I ate some spaghetti with the leftover sauce for dinner with some bread, and I spent the evening hanging out some more and practicing more piano, still with the twenty minute intervals, and I think I am learning more and more with that amount of space and dedication to the notes. Again, it is all about efficient practice.
I have a lot of paper writing to do this week and tomorrow, but I think if I take the same kind of attitude with allotting time, like I have been doing with my musical practice and study sessions right now, I think I can make some quality work.
I have been getting really excited to go home for a bit and celebrate Chey's graduation. I still am unsure what I am going to do this summer, yet, but I am still looking forward to spending time in Dulce and in Boulder.
Anyways, before any of that happens, these two weeks need to be finished...
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment