Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alone without you

I slept for two hours yesterday afternoon. I got some xmas lights, and though I got some with these different blinking effects, I'd rather have a plain ol' set back in my room. I had to get on the bus twice because I forgot music. Jazz rehearsal was ok, but I wished I spent more time warming up. Workout was pretty intense. I listened to more Deerhoof on the walk home. I am really digging on The Runners Four now. I went to Sunflower, and for dinner I made a freakin' good potato/pea curry with rice. I read a lot of South of the Border, West of the Sun before hitting unconsciousness.

This morning has consisted of breakfast and an Antho lecture. And math HW. And tea. And banana bread.

I had a dream last night with Lauren in it. Some parts were pretty detailed. Some parts were obscure...like for some reason, there was one moment where both of us were in a classroom for a course on video games. All we did is play video games. Mr. Zalewski was the teacher, and on this day in my dream, we were playing Street Fighter, and I got super excited.

Maybe she is creeping in my mind a bit too much lately...

-c

No comments: