Sunday, November 15, 2009

i am so proud of you

Today was very mellow. Everything slows down when the temperature drops and the roads are iced over. I woke up after sleeping a lot, and then I went to the music school to play some tbone and go to Kell's bass recital. He's an incredible player, and he had a really good jazz vocalist as well. I got pretty inspired to keep doing my trombone afterwards, and then I went to Norlin to work on my math project. I looked up some books and shit, but I wasn't too successful in any project development. If anything, I got overwhelmed with information about all these abstract terminologies and theories. Life can be way too complicated sometimes.

Back at home, Chey cooked some ChiCoDan soup for us two and her friends. It was delicious, and a most heartwarming meal for the occasion. Everyone seems pretty tired, and the coldness doesn't make anyone want to move, I guess.

Think I'll get an early start to tomorrow.

-c

No comments: