I slept through my SLHS class this morning. He's been posting the notes online anyways, but I still wish I would have gone. Just too tired I suppose. I had a meeting with Sue with WAMS, and then I spent some time warming up before doing my radio show. Jazz rehearsal was one of those moments where I was enjoying my playing so much that I really got into all the pieces, and I think all of us were pretty spot on tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night's concert will be just that much better. I had a lot of fun at the funk band rehearsal later on as well. Seems that we're finally getting the hang of some of the songs we are covering. I managed to go work out afterwards, and because it felt later then usual, I got super worn out by the end. Now, though, I feel freakin' amazing. I'm too lazy to cook, however, and I am eagerly awaiting a sub to be delivered here in a moment...
It's Friday tomorrow!!!
-c
No comments:
Post a Comment