skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life
The Truth About Stories Is That Is All We Are
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Good Will Hunting just blew my mind away. Haven't cried or thought about parts of a movie in a long time. Best $3.74 I've spent at a video store, methinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2023
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(108)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(15)
▼
2009
(168)
►
December
(23)
▼
November
(25)
beatz and beatz
familiarity
an extension of ego
Dear you: I miss you. I miss you a lot. Signed wit...
happiness comes from inside
food coma
Cue the holiday music...
Good Will Hunting just blew my mind away. Haven't ...
Why would I want to be with anyone who doesn't lov...
Fat Tip
FRUMPKIN
The flesh eaters
i am so proud of you
Girls don't lie, Guys don't listen
I grew up, I didn't know, I'd be around, the morni...
Fuck you romantic intentions.
Wooo waaahhh wooooo wah
Alone without you
What's Missing Is
Playlist 9/09/09
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Pan, China
Forgotten Anthro Exam
another year 'round the sun
Point to B
Palindrome birthdays
►
October
(5)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment