Monday, November 9, 2009

Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Pan, China

Sunday started with a run around Boulder and getting the motivational juices boiling. I got laundry done and had some coffee and kombucha at Folsom St for a while. In the afternoon, I rehearsed with Ben and our drummer friend Carl for the first time. Tyler on the trumpet showed up later as well. I studied some more back at home, and after cooking and eating dinner, I went to Norlin to study for the Anthro exam with Kiah and Ryan. I was pretty tired by the end of the night.

The exam was this morning, and it wasn't too difficult. Sometimes all the choices seemed very similar and arbitrary, but for the most part, I knew everything else really well. The rest of the day's outlook? Keep on truckin' baby. And possibly dinner and some drinks with Corey later on.

-c

No comments: