I got a lot of sleep last night. I had some weird dreams that I can't remember. I woke up, stretched, ate cereal, and went to do some math hw in the library. Antrho class was super interesting, as we started talking about the emergence of Homo Erectus into the evolution pool of modern human beings. I did some math office hours to talk about the homework, and then I came home for lunch. I ended up messing around on Ableton some more instead of working on the hw. I did math, and then I worked on my response for Godric for my lit class. We talked about some interesting matters in the the new book we're reading now, which is the professor's own Come With Me To Babylon. I came home afterwards, and then I realized we didn't really have class in J. Am. Internment.
I spent the evening messing on Ableton some more. Should've been doing homework. But since I've had this keyboard, as well as more experience and ideas, I haven't been able to stop producing beats. Diana came over to the house later, as Daniel invited her over to smoke a bowl. I figured that was the only reason she would ever want to come over to our house. Doesn't fight the fact that she's way fucking cute, though. I went to the gym, and after running laps, I almost felt like throwing up. Probably a result of pushing myself after Thanksgiving break. At home, I messed with beats some more, put out a couple of test runs, and Andrew and I threw a freestyle down.
Time for bed. Tomorrow night will give some vegan stroganoff. NOM.
-c
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment