Saturday, November 14, 2009

Girls don't lie, Guys don't listen

I spent the afternoon fruitlessly working on my math project. I ended up cleaning and playing Smash Bros. By evening, I went to the UMC to work on said project some more, but I ended up reading a lot of the blog of "Doc Love" to console some shitty feelings that came in me. Especially when Lauren shot a text asking if Sebastien could come with us to dinner. I got all fuckin' upset for no reason again.

I reconsidered, though. I understood the whole "friends" talk earlier, and realized that neither that, nor any of my intentions, mattered at all to the fact that I just had to be ME. No reason to feel like shit at all.

It turned out to be a freakin' awesome dinner. We had some good food and conversation, and it was snowing outside. The whole dinner was great. I don't need to say more about it.

She dropped me off, and after some more Smash Bros, I talked with my interview teammates, and we decided that tomorrow's interview is no longer happening because of the weather.

Guess I'm spending tomorrow working on my project. Got a whole week of push before we're out of here for Thanksgiving. And Thanksgiving yields Satellite Mexican Lattes and Flying Dog Porter at Chama River. Holy shit.

-c

No comments: