Monday, November 2, 2009

Point to B

Today took a little effort waking up. After the whole slew of breakfast cereal and getting ready, I biked to class on time, only to find out I left my wallet and keys at home. A quick return trip was had, and I don't think I was too late for the rest of Antrho lecture. We were talking about tracing fossils and radioactive dating. I had coffee at Roma outside while studying for my midterm tomorrow, and then I spent an hour playing tbone at the music school. At math, I saw my results for my test last week...not pretty. It is definitely a motivator to kill on my project coming up for the rest of the semester. I went to the UMC and Norlin, and then I went to my lit class, and we discussed Faulkner's "A Rose For Emily." Definitely a very strange short story with a lot of historical implications. I went home to eat some food, "Smash-ed" it up with Daniel, and then went to my J. Am. class. We got handed these small, mobile Flip video cameras, and they look like a LOT of fun to play with. I dreamed of Andrew and I making a music video with it, so maybe that might happen later this week. I worked out afterwards, and definitely the next three weeks of Core Performance are gonna be killer. I somehow lost my headlamp tonight as well, so I guess I have a new birthday request once Mom and Dad get here on Wednesday. I was going to talk to Laura on the phone tonight, but too much studying for tomorrow's midterm is not gonna let that happen.

Happiness comes from staying on top of things. So long as I make success for here right now, I can still dream of going all around the world later on.

-c

No comments: