Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's Missing Is

The rest of yesterday was pretty good. I had my math class, and after a quick meal and nap at home, as well as registering for classes, I had my Lit class. I did some hw afterwards, and then I had a long lecture in my J. Am. Int. class. I had to bike home to grab my Core Performance book quickly, and then I had a pretty good session at the gym. I came home and showered quickly, and then I met with Corey, Travis, and Taylor at Wahoo's for some fish tacos. After that, Corey came over for a while, and we had some beers and talked about our lives. Corey's going through some rough times with Sarah, and he has a grim prospect on their relationship. We also talked about some abstract thoughts on the human brain and psychology. As we got pretty buzzed, we ended up doing the "pressure-break" trick on a number of beer bottles in the sink. Our night ended with watching some George Carlin and Jim Gaffigan on YouTube.

This morning, my SLHS lecture was about the functions of the vocal tract in speech production. The rest of today will revolve around getting some new Xmas lights for my room, some different colored light bulbs, and some protein powder, and then later I have jazz rehearsal.

-c

No comments: