I've been spending a lot of time in cars the past two days. I woke this morning to take Mom to work on the west side of town. After dropping her off, I went to Dos Hermanos for a bomb-ass breakfast burrito. I woke Chey at home, and soon we were off to a drive to Cuba to drop off a bag of new clothes with Rowan. It was pretty windy on the roads today. I think I mentioned yesterday that a somewhat distant relative died early Sunday morning, and they needed the clothes for a ceremony for a distant aunt of ours. I got some fries from the McDonalds at the gas station, and then Chey drove home while I worked on some more Spanish from my old textbook. We stopped at Lotaburger in Bernalillo, and I chowed down on a green chile cheeseburger with fries. It was beautiful. I slept back at home for two hours, and though I planned on a hike, that didn't happen because of the time. Chey and I watched Jeopardy, and then Dad came home with Teriyaki Chicken Bowl for dinner. Dad and I drove to pick Mom up from work, and then we got a drink over at Chama River before coming home.
I've been fairly lethargic being back here. Yet that's such a nice feeling...the feeling of just being able to sleep, eat, recover, and remotivate my intentions for the school semester. Now, getting back to that school part will be a challenge, but I'm sure it won't been too bad.
-c
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment