Cookie started the day for me with a phone call. We decided to go to Dot's on the Hill for breakfast, and we both had meals with some scrumptious biscuits. Afterwards, we spent some time at Boulder Ski Deals looking at winter sports equipment. Think I am gearing up for the season and getting an Eldora pass. I spent most of the day dawdling around my math paper. I haven't written too much yet, and the rough draft is due Friday, but I'm not too worried. I spent time in Norlin, time wandering around campus outside (it was sunny for most of the day), time with tea at Roma, and time at the music school studying while I couldn't find a room to practice. I ran into Lauren in the library. Funny how some things you just feel are gonna happen like that. She and I talked about hitting the slopes on Saturday, as well as looking at stuff online. I came home after getting the boot from a practice room (it was reserved), and then I hit the gym. There was another guy doing Core Performance! I was excited about that. Almost as excited to realize I have THREE more days until I'm done with week 12. Back at home, I made a delicious vegan chili with vegetarian chorizo and apples. The rice I attempted cooking SUCKED. I ended up getting my shoes on, bringing a bowl over to Sumida's, and I paid 6 bucks for a container of rice because I wanted it so badly. Whatever, the chili turned out great, and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I Smashed it up afterwards with Daniel. He won most of the matches today.
Pretty excited for next week. Only wish some other kiddos weren't across the sea to tear it up with me.
-c
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment