I woke up early this morning because of Dad. The family and I went to Tamaya for breakfast. Again, I didn't have much of a stomach for all the food. We chilled there for a while, then drove through Corrales, and then did some more chilling at Satellite with some coffee. Back at home, I spent a good chunk of time working with my MIDI controller and Ableton some more. I put together some pretty good beats, and in the afternoon, the family and I went for an early dinner at Sadies. Again, I wasn't sure how much of a stomach I had. Dad ordered a huge "taco burger," and we spent dinner making lewd jokes about it. It had rained during dinner, and Chey drove us home. Dylan came over, and we had an awesome sesh on Ableton with the beats I had worked on. The whole energy of DJ and MC (though be it laptop DJ) was pretty awesome. We went to Central to meet Cook and Cate and company at Kellys, and then Dyl and I went to Pita Pit for a little while. He drove me back, and we talked in his car for a good deal of time while he was smoking out.
And I think that talk was one of the most stress-relieving, important moments I've had on this whole break. I learned a lot from tonight's talk, and I feel incredibly grateful to have friends like that for me.
Tomorrow we head back to Boulder. And a winter storm is threatening travel. Should be interesting.
-c
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment